[labnetwork] Zeiss help

Shawn L Wagoner swagoner at binghamton.edu
Mon Jan 8 14:43:52 EST 2018

Hello,  I have a Mim microscope that needs service.  I have been trying to
get Zeiss to come service the instrument since October.  They responded to
emails and phone calls up until the end of November.  I have been sending
emails every 10 days or so and it has been over a month since I got a reply
to any of my messages.  I am happy to pay for the service but can't seem to
get anywhere with these folks.

I have never had this much trouble getting service before.  I need some
help shaking the tree.  Do any members of the Labnetwork community have
contact information for anybody in Zeiss that could help me.  The folks on
the east coast of the US have not been responsive.  I really just want my
scope fixed.

Thanks
Shawn
--
Shawn Wagoner
Director, Nanofabrication Laboratory at Binghamton University