[labnetwork] UGIM 2018: June 24 -27th, 2018 in Philadelphia.

Noah Clay nclay at seas.upenn.edu
Mon Jan 22 11:28:01 EST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce UGIM 2018 at the University of Pennsylvania.  The conference will be on Penn’s main campus in the City of Philadelphia from June 24-27th, 2018.  The Program Chair is Vincent Luciani, NanoFab Manager at the National Institute of Standards and Technology in Gaithersburg, MD.

Conference information can be found on the following web site:

ugim.nano.upenn.edu

Vince and I will be finalizing session chairs in the coming weeks; in the interim, please review the Call For Papers section of the web site.  Registration and abstract uploading capabilities will go live in early February.  We have tentatively set a submission deadline for March 15th, 2018.

Lastly, please consider you travel plans for this summer.  I reserved a bunch of rooms at the Sheraton Hotel in University City, which is three blocks from the main conference venue on Penn’s campus.  Contact information for the hotel (and discounted rate information) can be found in the travel section of the UGIM 2018 web site.

We look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia!

Kind regards,

Noah Clay
Chair UGIM 2018

Vincent Luciani