[labnetwork] KLA-Tencor service

Mark Weiler mweiler at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jul 17 12:25:18 EDT 2018

Hi Nava,

To echo Gary, I’ve seen a rebuilt Surfscan from Metrology Equipment Services that looked and worked awesome.  If their onsite services for profilometers are near that quality, they might be worth contacting.

Best,

Mark

Mark Weiler
Equipment & Facilities Manager
Carnegie Mellon Nanofabrication Facility
Electrical and Computer Engineering | Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890<x-apple-data-detectors://3/1>
T: 412.268.2471<tel:412.268.5430>
F: 412.268.3497<tel:412.268.3497>
www.ece.cmu.edu<http://www.ece.cmu.edu/>
nanofab.ece.cmu.edu<http://nanofab.ece.cmu.edu/>