[labnetwork] ALD valves

Mac Hathaway hathaway at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 26 12:00:10 EDT 2018

Same here.  My order from last December is just coming due in August!
Apparently there is a semifab boom going on in Asia, and everything is
back ordered.

I would love to hear if anyone has successfully rebuilt one of these.
It should be doable, in that the valve seat is teflon, or somesuch (as I
understand it).

Mac

Mac Hathaway

Senior Process and Systems Engineer