[labnetwork] Cleanroom recovery after smoke in intake

Mark Weiler mweiler at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jun 7 08:20:12 EDT 2018

LOL

I already told him the same thing yesterday... I just responded to him instead of the whole group.

I also asked him how far he was from the actual blaze as that could also be an issue ...because some particulate is going to travel farther than others and some adhere to surfaces differently, but that his pre-filters would likely do their job and he should go ahead and replace the first stages.

I also told him to reach out to us directly if he needs any help.

Best,

Mark

Mark Weiler
Fab Equipment & Facilities Manager
Carnegie Mellon Nanofabrication Facility
Electrical and Computer Engineering | Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890<x-apple-data-detectors://3/1>
T: 412.268.2471<tel:412.268.5430>
F: 412.268.3497<tel:412.268.3497>
www.ece.cmu.edu<http://www.ece.cmu.edu/>
nanofab.ece.cmu.edu<http://nanofab.ece.cmu.edu/>