[labnetwork] Looking for a MAG.DRIVE 1000 Turbo Pump Controller for a MAG 900 CT Turbo Pump

Aebersold,Julia W. julia.aebersold at louisville.edu
Tue Jun 12 15:18:05 EDT 2018

Thanks Brent.  I am talking with a 3rd party vendor to do exactly what you're talking about.  Getting these parts repaired has been a major and very long ordeal.  I am so done with trying to get these non-supported and out dated parts fixed when I have external clients, faculty and students climbing the walls that want to use this tool.  Even if we were lucky enough to get them repaired like last time it is still a ticking time bomb waiting to go off again.

BTW, does anyone have schematics on the controller, too?

Cheers!

Julia Aebersold
Manager, Micro/Nano Technology Center
University of Louisville