[labnetwork] Maxtek MDC-360C

Dennis Culver djculver at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 16:50:49 EDT 2018

Hello Dave,
Typically I/O issues on older equipment are easy to repair, even without a schematic.  Inputs are usually IR coupled devices (photo transistors) and outputs are usually open collector devices.  If it's not a specific input or out put, then it would be the device that drives that device.  You may also try these folks whom repair equipment that I don't or won't :  https://www.fossind.com/

Good Luck!

Dennis J.  Culver
Culver Consulting

5960 Valentine Road