[labnetwork] HVAC damage and repair advice

DeVito, Richard rdevito at draper.com
Tue Jun 26 10:19:15 EDT 2018

Kevin

This seems like something your facilities dept. at LSU should spearheading?
When I was running a university fab all the control systems  and subsequent drives and FFU were "owned" by facilities.
I was not allowed to pursue contractors independent of what facilities allowed or pointed me to

Rich DeVito
Principle Member Technical Staff
Group Leader Microfabrication Lab
Draper