[labnetwork] Hydrogen Purity for Furnaces

Paolini, Steven spaolini at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Tue May 8 11:34:18 EDT 2018

Jerry,
  We have switched over to a hydrogen generator that is sized at 40% more than our consumption in a full flow, worst case scenario for future expansion. We have had very good performance over the 7 years it has been in service. We keep a cylinder piped in with check valves to carry over the duty if the generator needs service. The purity is an astonishing 6 "nines". I consider it a very good investment and time saver. You will need a DI water loop to feed it.

Steve Paolini
Principal Equipment Engineer
Harvard University Center for Nanoscale Systems
11 Oxford St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
617- 496- 9816
spaolini at cns.fas.harvard.edu