[labnetwork] ugim.org domain ownership transfer?

Walsh,Kevin M. kevin.walsh at louisville.edu
Sat May 26 03:44:10 EDT 2018

We set up a home site for UGIM a few years ago with a history of the conf, past sites, photos, and a lot of other info. It is

Louisville.edu/ugim

My associate Ana Sanchez maintains it for the organization. I will copy her.

Prof Kevin Walsh
Associate Dean of Research
Speed School of Engineering
University of Louisville