[labnetwork] Hazardous Gas Cylinder Changes

April, Mark R. mapril at draper.com
Wed Oct 10 08:16:48 EDT 2018

HI Tony and Leif
I have SDC gas cabinets that work really well.  They are not very expensive , come with great support and are very easy to use.  I, with a partner change out the hazardous gases here and do not have to obtain external assistance from an outside source.  If you need more information on the cabinets, let me know, I highly recommend them
Thanks

Mark R. April
Senior  Equipment Engineer
Microfabrication Laboratory Facilities Lead
[color_logo_small4]
555 Technology Square
Cambridge, MA  02139
mapril at draper.com<mailto:mapril at draper.com>