[labnetwork] Ammonia Monitoring

Angela Mitcham angela.mitcham at vaporsens.com
Mon Oct 15 13:47:20 EDT 2018

Hello,

My company is a spin out of the University of Utah. We have nanotechnology that operates as very sensitive, real time sensors for various chemicals. We are considering launching a product for semiconductor fab. users that would be a small/portable, real-time monitor for ammonia in 0.5-20 ppb ranges. Is ammonia at these levels a valid concern for semifab engineers? Are there other applications that are more critical?

Thanks!

Angela Mitcham

Business Development and Partnerships

(Cell) 435-962-0300

(Email) angela.mitcham at vaporsens.com

(Web) www.vaporsens.com<http://www.vaporsens.com>

(Skype) amitchampc

www.linkedin.com/in/angela-mitcham<http://www.linkedin.com/in/angela-mitcham>

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/angela-mitcham>

[1473781550491_PastedImage]

This message and any files transmitted with it are the property of  Vaporsens and/or Angela Mitcham, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the person or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.