[labnetwork] LED lighting

Christopher Balicki christopher_balicki at sfu.ca
Fri Oct 19 19:05:22 EDT 2018

Just want to echo Shawn's inquiry. We too are interested in upgrading to LEDs throughout our cleanroom. Any info would be appreciated. Non-standard size... as well as standard 4" T8 style.

Thanks,

Chris

---
Christopher Balicki
4D LABS, Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6
<http://4dlabs.ca>