[labnetwork] Type R or Type S Thermocouples

Mark Cooper markc at exper-tech.com
Thu Oct 25 22:57:12 EDT 2018

Larry,
Expertech likely has a new single junction profile tc in stock and continues to support remanufacturing, and parts for the minibrute platform from inventory.

All of the original minibrutes used R type tcs for spike and overtemp control.

We do offer new modern furnaces as well.

 [cid:image004.png at 01D46C9C.E0AE6310] [Expertech]

Mark Cooper
General Manager
10 Victor Square Ste 100
Scotts Valley Ca 95066