[labnetwork] Nanofabrication engineer position at aBeam Technologies

Keiko Munechika aBeam km at abeamtech.com
Wed Sep 5 14:50:56 EDT 2018

Dear all,

We have an immediate opening for a nanofabrication engineer position. Our
company is located in Hayward, CA. Please pass along to anyone who might be
interested.

Nanofabrication Engineer Position;

aBeam Technologies is located in Hayward, CA. We have an immediate opening
for a Nanofabrication Engineer who has a strong background in
nanofabrication. The Nanofabrication engineer will be in charge of
fabrication process development and characterizations of novel printable
photonic devices.  Prior experience in optics and/or mechanical engineering
is a huge plus. She/he will work on a daily basis at The Molecular Foundry,
LBNL, in Berkeley, California. Please see the attachment for more details.

Interested applicants are asked to email me (Keiko Munechika) with resume:
km at abeamtech.com <mailto:km at abeamtech.com>

Sincerely,

Keiko

Keiko Munechika, Ph.D.