[labnetwork] Shoe cleaners

Chito Kendrick cekendri at mtu.edu
Wed Sep 12 14:47:34 EDT 2018

Does anyone have shoe cleaners in their gowning room for users? We get
over 200' of snow during winter and this often is brought into our
facility, including the gravel and salt that is put down by facilities.
We are currently thinking about how our gowning area is done and were
thinking about installing shoe cleaners for the users that forget to
bring a spare pair of shoes.

So far I have only seen one that might be rated "Bulldog 351 Shoe Brush
Machine" for the type of debris that might be brought in.

Chito Kendrick

--
Chito Kendrick Ph.D.

Chito Kendrick Website <https://sites.google.com/site/chitokendrickphd/>
MTU Microfabrication Website <http://www.mtu.edu/microfabrication/>

Managing Director of the Microfabrication Facility
Research Assistant Professor
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Michigan Technological University
Room 436 M&M Building