[labnetwork] CCD Princeton

Fouad Karouta fouad.karouta at anu.edu.au
Mon Aug 19 00:47:07 EDT 2019

Dear network,

We have a CCD camera from Princeton Instruments  used with our Gatan Cathodoluminescence. The CCD camera seems not reacting anymore and we tried to get into contact with Princeton Instruments through their website but unfortunately no reply yet.

Can anyone help us with contact details of someone at Princeton Instruments?

Best regards,
Fouad Karouta

*************************************
Manager ANFF ACT Node
Australian National Fabrication Facility
Research School of Physics and Engineering
L. Huxley Building (#56), Mills Road, Room 4.02
Australian National University
ACT 2601, Canberra, Australia
Tel: + 61 2 6125 7174
Mob: + 61 451 046 412