[labnetwork] UGIM 2020 Symposium

Daniel Christensen dcchrist at wisc.edu
Thu Dec 12 15:40:37 EST 2019

UGIM 2020 is only six months away!

The UGIM 2020 Symposium will be held June 14-17, 2020 at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.  We are planning another great event.  Our venue is the Memorial Union beautifully situated directly on the shore of Lake Mendota.  The outdoor terrace is known for its vibrant social activity, music venue, and as a great place to kick back to watch the sailboats and sunsets.

The symposium website link is: https://ugim2020.wisc.edu/
Abstract submission is now open!  Submission deadline is April 15, 2020.
Abstract link is: https://ugim2020.wisc.edu/abstract-submission-2/

We hope everyone comes and experiences summer on the Terrace in Madison, Wisconsin!
Dan Christensen and Jerry Hunter, Chairs UGIM 2020

Daniel C. Christensen
Nanoscale Fabrication Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1550 Engineering Dr