[labnetwork] Silicon wafer doping service

Matthias Pleil mpleil at unm.edu
Tue Jan 8 12:30:52 EST 2019

Try: https://www.universitywafer.com/

Your Silicon Wafer and wafer services | UniversityWafer,Inc.<https://www.universitywafer.com/>
www.universitywafer.com
Your leading silicon-wafer and services provider. Helping university research since 1997.

Kind Regards,

Matthias Pleil, Ph.D.
Research Professor & Lecturer III of Mech. Eng - UNM
UNM MTTC Cleanroom Manager
PI - Southwest Center for Microsystems Education, Support Center for Microsystems Education
scme-nm.org, scme-support.org
(505)272-7157