[labnetwork] Clean Room Ceiling

Alexander Fox quantumrods at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 02:47:28 EDT 2019

Dear Fouad,

Make sure cleanroon ceilings are accessable and walkable from above. If not
-- provide catwalks there necessary. Also use FFUs instead of regular HEPA
boxes. This way you have better control over the flow and less crowded
space above the ceiling. Use LED stripes or 2x4 panels integrated into
suspended ceiling (beams), do not use protruding luminairs in clean zones
in order to not collect any dust.

On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 2:50 PM Fouad Karouta <fouad.karouta at anu.edu.au>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> We are in the process of getting a new building that includes a 650 m2
> clean room (class 100 and 1000) with a sub-fab to host chiller, pumps,
> scrubbers, etc.
>

> We are looking to possible suppliers of clean room compartmented ceiling
> to host light, Hepa filters and others like fire sprinklers, etc.
>
> Any suggestions for suppliers are welcome.
>
> Please also comment on what to include or avoid in ceiling.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Fouad Karouta
>

> *************************************
>
> Manager ANFF ACT Node
>
> Australian National Fabrication Facility
>
> Research School of Physics and Engineering
>
> L. Huxley Building (#56), Mills Road, Room 4.02
>
> Australian National University
>
> ACT 2601, Canberra, Australia
>
> Tel: + 61 2 6125 7174
>
> Mob: + 61 451 046 412