[labnetwork] STS DRIE Multiplex Lip Seal failures

Mark Weiler mweiler at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Mar 6 20:47:53 EST 2019

Certainly... thanks for the lead, Bill.

Best,

Mark

Mark Weiler
Equipment & Facilities Manager
Claire and John Bertucci Nanotechnology Laboratory
Electrical and Computer Engineering | Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890<x-apple-data-detectors://3/1>
T: 412.268.2471<tel:412.268.5430>
F: 412.268.3497<tel:412.268.3497>
www.ece.cmu.edu<http://www.ece.cmu.edu/>
nanofab.ece.cmu.edu<http://nanofab.ece.cmu.edu/>