[labnetwork] Oxford PC2000 software for ICP100

Perry M.G. M.G.Perry at soton.ac.uk
Sat May 4 15:08:17 EDT 2019

correction

ethernet drivers of later software is compiled against chipset.

Even though i think you will struggle. Please update on final solution for this. We have a couple of black B+R plcs here that we'd love to upgrade the PC hardware!

Comments on PC2000 stands though. Its not a one off software. Gas maps, pumping configs etc all differ from machine to machine.