[labnetwork] Gold Deposition over Chrome

Andrei Alamariu aandreib at gmail.com
Thu May 30 21:35:09 EDT 2019

Hello,
I think of “Reverse side exposure Lift-Off”, as:

1. Coat thick Negative photoresist on FrontSide of the mask.
2. Expose it from the BackSide of the mask and develop it.
3. Deposit the thin Gold on the FrontSide.
4. Lift-Off.

It might work depending on the layout: Cr features/spaces as the
UV light diffraction from the BackSide of the mask might affect it.
Success!
Bernard

Sent from my iPad