[labnetwork] 2019 NNCI Etch Symposium - December 5-6, 2019 - Harvard University

Usha Raghuram usha at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 25 16:28:09 EST 2019

Hello Everyone,

This year's NNCI Etch Symposium, Novel Nanoscale Etching of Electronic, Photonic and Quantum Materials, at Harvard is quickly approaching and we are looking forward to another very successful networking event.  We have planned a full 2-day event with day 1(Dec.5) being a closed session for NNCI and non-NNCI site academic staff to present site updates detailing etch capabilities and processes. Day 2 (Dec.6) is open to the public and will feature talks from experts in nano and quantum technology.  There will be a vendor exhibit on both days where attendees can interface with etch system manufacturing representatives and learn about their latest offerings.

Attached are the announcement letter with details about the symposium, including information about registration and accommodations, and symposium agenda for Dec.6.   We are asking everyone planning to attend to register for the event at https://cns1.rc.fas.harvard.edu/nnci-2019-etch-symposium/ so that we can plan accordingly.  Invited speakers for day 2 are asked to submit a short bio to members of the organizing committee.  We look forward to your attendance and participation in making this symposium a great success. If you have questions, please contact any member of the organizing committee.

Regards,

Usha Raghuram-Stanford: usha at stanford.edu<mailto:usha at stanford.edu>
Ling Xie-Harvard: lxie at cns.fas.harvard.edu<mailto:lxie at cns.fas.harvard.edu>
Vince Genova-Cornell: Genova at cnf.cornell.edu<mailto:Genova at cnf.cornell.edu>