[labnetwork] surplus equipment contacts for XRD instrument

Tobi Beetz tobi at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 4 16:38:51 EDT 2019

Hi All - we are looking to sell off our PANalytical X'Pert PRO XRD system (http://web.stanford.edu/group/glam/xlab/XPert1/XPert1.htm).  The system is currently under service contract until March.  Please let me know if you have any good contacts for possible buyers either through surplus vendors or other institutions.

Thanks,

Tobi

Tobi Beetz, Ph.D., Associate Director, Stanford Nano Shared Facilities, Stanford University
348 Via Pueblo, Spilker Building, Room 105, Stanford, CA 94305-4088, 650-644-9541, http://snsf.stanford.edu<http://snsf.stanford.edu/>