[labnetwork] Starting Back Up

Reger, Ronald K rreger at purdue.edu
Wed Apr 15 08:09:43 EDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

Here at Purdue for the last 3 weeks we have severely curtailed our research efforts at the Birck Nanotechnology Center due to the pandemic, to the point that only a fraction of our facility is being used for projects deemed critical (related to COVID-19 or national interest).  We are preparing to ramp back up once the stay-at-home orders are lifted and this ramp-up presents some unique challenges.  We're anticipating potential delays in orders from suppliers as they ramp up and we expect that social distancing will still be the norm so process & equipment training will need to be handled differently. We're just now starting to plan for returning to a full research operation and we're wondering if you all are developing similar plans?  It would be great if we could share some thoughts and ideas in our community.

Thanks very much,

Ron

Ron Reger
Engineering Manager
Birck Nanotechnology Center | Room 2289 |
Office:  765.494.6667 | Email: rreger at purdue.edu<mailto:rreger at purdue.edu>
Wiki:  https://wiki.itap.purdue.edu/display/BNCWiki
iLabs:  https://purdue.ilabsolutions.com/homepage/

[Purdue_University-150_Years_of_Giant_Leaps.png (300?-66)]

www.purdue.edu/giantleaps<http://www.purdue.edu/giantleaps>