[labnetwork] ALD availability in the midwest

Hathaway, Malcolm R hathaway at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 10 12:53:40 EDT 2020

Hello Jerry,

Here at Harvard CNS I'd be happy to process samples if users can get them delivered.  We have alumina, hafnia, silica, titania, and zirconia, as well as ZnO and Pt.

Only caveat is that user would need to become a CNS User, with all the attendant paperwork.

Mac Hathaway
Senior Process and Systems Engineer
Harvard CNS
617-259-0859