[labnetwork] ALD availability in the midwest

Mario Portillo hbtusainc at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 07:41:45 EDT 2020

Purdue and UIUC are only a two hour drive away, your best bet....

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Mario Portillo, hbtusainc at yahoo.com

On Tuesday, August 11, 2020, 3:56 AM, Football <yaofootball at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jerry,
UIUC Material Research Laboratory has ALDs that can deposit what you need. Please refer to the website for more details. UIUC is at Champaign Urbana which is not far away from you. https://mrl.illinois.edu/facilities/equipment/savannah-s100-atomic-layer-deposition-cambridge-nanotech
Regards,Fubo Rao,Ph.D.
Materials Research Laboratory

TheGrainger College of Engineering
104 S. Goodwin Ave. Urbana, IL 61801