[labnetwork] GCA/MANN 3600F Pattern Generator support

Shawn Wright wrightsh at lnf.umich.edu
Mon Dec 7 11:10:13 EST 2020

Hi Mike,

You could contact Randy Ellsworth <mailto:rellsworth at austin.rr.com> with Stepper Care Services.  We have a service contract with them for our AutoStep 200 and they have a lot of experience with these tools, and have parts.  They even got us back in tip-top shape after a pretty serious flood that filled up the environmental chambers HEPA filter and rained over the whole system.

Thanks,
Shawn Wright
Lead Research Engineer
Lurie Nanofabrication Facility