[labnetwork] Question about cleanroom mask policies

Tom Britton tbritton at criticalsystemsinc.com
Wed Dec 16 10:45:59 EST 2020

Hello Shimon,

Thank you for putting this together. It is most helpful in times of mask wearing and social distancing with respect to COVID both in and out of the cleanroom.

Two questions, if I can ask:

  1.  Did you start with a sample of measurements speaking without a mask from the same distances to see how much the mask helped against the baseline?
  2.  Since the virus ranges in size from 50 to 200 nanometers (0.05 to 0.2 micron), how do you think the numbers would fare under your test with particles of this size?

I wish all my UGIM friends and acquaintances a lovely and safe holiday season!

Tom

Tom Britton
Director of Sales
Critical Systems, Inc.