[labnetwork] PCBA component rebuild...

Paolini, Steven spaolini at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 26 15:08:12 EST 2020

Tom,
  I have used Foss industries over the years to troubleshoot board level components and they have bailed me out many times.
https://www.fossind.com/
   Equipment Dood

Steve Paolini
Principal Equipment Engineer
Harvard University Center for Nanoscale Systems
11 Oxford St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
617- 496- 9816
spaolini at cns.fas.harvard.edu