[labnetwork] Plumbing new gases in ICP-RIE gas pod

Fouad Karouta fouad.karouta at anu.edu.au
Thu Jan 23 17:35:10 EST 2020

Hi Kevin,

I agree with previous comments about the bypass not required for CF4 and SF6 and hence not required for CHF3 and C4F8.

About C4F8 we had some flow issues ever and we ended up heating the line that solved the issue. Am not sure if this was related to a different cause but I thought to share the information here.

Best regards,
Fouad Karouta

*************************************
Manager ANFF ACT Node
Australian National Fabrication Facility
Research School of Physics
L. Huxley Building (#56), Mills Road, Room 4.02
Australian National University
ACT 2601, Canberra, Australia
Tel: + 61 2 6125 7174
Mob: + 61 451 046 412