[labnetwork] laboratory sputter deposition equipment

Shimon Eliav shimonel at savion.huji.ac.il
Fri Jul 17 09:01:08 EDT 2020

Hi Guido,
I recommend Angstrom Engineering: https://angstromengineering.com/
They are great.
Contact person: Mike Miller (Cc).
Regards,
Shimon

-----Original Message-----
From: labnetwork-bounces at mtl.mit.edu [mailto:labnetwork-bounces at mtl.mit.edu] On Behalf Of Guido Janssen - 3ME
Sent: Friday, 17 July 2020 11:30
To: labnetwork at mtl.mit.edu
Subject: [labnetwork] laboratory sputter deposition equipment

Dear colleagues

Here in Delft we are in the proces of replacing our 16 years old AJA sputter tool, used for proces development and materials science studies.
We’re looking for a system with three 2” targets in sputter down configuration able to handle small samples as well as 100 mm wafers. DC and RF, heated substrate holder with sample bias option, turbo pumped and equiped with a load lock.
Do you know of any supplier other than AJA that offers such a system?

Sincerely
Guido Janssen
TU Delft
g.c.a.m.janssen at tudelft.nl