[labnetwork] Deep Reactive Ion Etch Problems

Matthias Pleil mpleil at unm.edu
Wed Jul 29 15:01:25 EDT 2020

Thank you for all of your input, Pallavi and I ran a wafer with the passivation cycle off (SF6 only, no C4F8) - no grass.  The grass must be coming from the passivation step, so she is going to run a series of experiments progressively increasing the passivation cycle to see when grass starts to grow.

Kind Regards,

Matthias Pleil, Ph.D.
Research Professor & Senior Lecturer III of Mech. Eng - UNM
UNM MTTC Cleanroom Manager
PI - Support Center for Microsystems Education
Find great curriculum at: www.scme-support.org<http://www.scme-support.org/>
(505)272-7157

Join the MNTeSIG Team at www.mntesig.net<http://www.mntesig.net/>
[cid:065de0b5-43f6-48c8-bfda-05f5b170da28]