[labnetwork] PI lab management system

Nava Ariel-Sternberg na2661 at columbia.edu
Sat Jun 20 08:13:13 EDT 2020

Dear all,I hope everyone is safe. The past few months have been challenging in many way.We are preparing for the reopening of the labs in Columbia starting next week. All in 30% capacity for the first phase. I have been getting questions from PIs who are looking for a simple and user friendly way to control the presence and equipment reservation in their respective labs. A sophisticated (and cheap) multi tool calendar if you will. For the cleanroom and the rest of the shared labs we use Badger but it's an overkill and expensive for them to use just for PI labs temporarily. Is there anything like that you know of? Thank you and stay safe,NavaSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone