[labnetwork] COVID-19 Plans?

Tom Britton tbritton at criticalsystemsinc.com
Sun Mar 15 21:06:31 EDT 2020

Well written Jasper. Good luck to everyone. Hopefully this will be short lived.

On a positive note. I had conversations with manufacturing friends in China Friday, and they said the worst is over and are rapidly getting back to normal over there. The factories in Fujian are all back and running. I see this as good news that this virus can quickly pass.

All the best,

Tom

Tom Britton
Director of Sales