[labnetwork] Fabrication Training Materials

Price, Aimee price.798 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 19 10:08:01 EDT 2020

All,
I'm looking for basic training materials, videos, etc. on fabrication/metrology/analytical techniques for newer cleanroom users (undergraduate and early graduate student level).  I had thought I'd seen that the NNCI/NNIN had materials somewhere but I can't find them.

Does anyone have a go to stockpile of training materials that can be viewed online?

Thank you and I hope that you all are managing your way through this unprecedented time.  Stay safe!

Best,
Aimee Bross Price

Sr. Research Associate
The Ohio State University