[labnetwork] Fabrication Training Materials

Gottfried, David S david.gottfried at ien.gatech.edu
Thu Mar 19 13:30:11 EDT 2020

Aimee:
  You can see some of the NNCI technical education materials listed here: https://www.nnci.net/educational-resources  In paticular, there are 2 online courses, one offered by Stanford and the other by RTNN (Research Triangle Nanotechnology Network).

David

David S. Gottfried, Ph.D.
Deputy Director, NNCI Coordinating Office
Principal Research Scientist, Institute for Electronics and Nanotechnology
Georgia Institute of Technology