[labnetwork] Fabrication Training Materials

Usha Raghuram usha at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 20 10:42:26 EDT 2020

Hi Aimee,

Here are the links to some of the NNCI site information.

https://www.nnci.net/technical-resources

https://www.nnci.net/working-groups

Working Groups | NNCI<https://www.nnci.net/working-groups>
This NNCI Technical Working Group has been established to share information about the proven techniques and unique capabilities of the NNCI member sites in the area of photolithography.Our scope includes all mask-based, interference, and direct-write techniques and tools that use photons to form a pattern.
www.nnci.net
Stanford also offers online training material through nano at stanford.  You can also access more educational material at Stanford Nanofabrication Facility (SNF) and Stanford Nanoshared Facilities (SNSF).   Here are the link to the online courses and material from SNF/SNSF sites.
https://courses.edx.org/courses/course-v1:StanfordOnline+ENGRX0001+1T2020/course/

https://snfexfab.stanford.edu/

https://snsf.stanford.edu/
Stanford Nano Shared Facilities | Stanford University<https://snsf.stanford.edu/>
About SNSF. The Stanford Nano Shared Facilities (SNSF) include some of the most advanced nanoscale patterning and characterization equipment available.
snsf.stanford.edu

Stanford Nanofabrication Facility<https://snfexfab.stanford.edu/>
The Stanford Nanofabrication Facility serves academic, industrial, and governmental researchers across the U.S. and around the globe. More than a lab, it's a vibrant research community.
snfexfab.stanford.edu

Course | ENGRX0001 | edX<https://courses.edx.org/courses/course-v1:StanfordOnline+ENGRX0001+1T2020/course/>
Like edX on Facebook; Follow edX on Twitter; Follow edX on LinkedIn; Follow edX on Instagram; Subscribe to the edX subreddit © 2020 edX Inc. All rights reserved.
courses.edx.org
Regards,

Usha

Usha Raghuram, Ph.D.