[labnetwork] Transfer your Cleanroom gloves for Health care workers

Ted Wangensteen twangens at mail.usf.edu
Wed Mar 25 02:15:21 EDT 2020

I totally agree with Mary on this.

Y'all are doing a great job sharing resources to those who need it
critically now.

I'm not one who has such stockpiles to share , but feel really good
witnessing what many people in this group has done and is doing.

Keep up the great effort , and let's keep our heads, hearts together, and
share what resources we can.

I'm proud to associate with winners like you.

Best Regards,

Ted Wangensteen