[labnetwork] Disinfecting Keyboards and Peripherals

Hathaway, Malcolm R hathaway at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Tue May 12 07:56:50 EDT 2020

Responding to Youry, I think the issue will be with keyboards associated with tools, where plugging in and out is not an option.

The plastic wrap over the keyboard actually sounds impressively simple and inexpensive, from what I can see.

I'm doing it now as a test, right on my laptop!...  A little slippy, but with raised keys, I think it will be doable...

Mac