[labnetwork] Covid-19 response: Temperature monitoring of facility users?

Bernd Fruhberger bfruhberger at ucsd.edu
Tue May 12 17:49:26 EDT 2020

All,

Our campus is discussing monitoring of body temperature of individuals, and
there is a possibility we will be asked to do the same for users of our
facilities.

I am wondering whether there is precedent for this already elsewhere and,
if so, whether you would be willing to share details on how it is being
implemented.

Thanks a lot for your time!

Bernd

Bernd Fruhberger, PhD

Associate Director, Operations, San Diego Nanotechnology Infrastructure

Technical Director, Nano3 Cleanroom Facility

UCSD Calit2

M/C0436

9500 Gilman Drive

La Jolla, CA  92093-0436