[labnetwork] Disinfecting Keyboards and Peripherals

DeRose, Guy A. derose at caltech.edu
Sun May 17 17:24:21 EDT 2020

Hi Jerry,

Since here are many challenges that we all have in common as we make our restarting plans, I think that is a good opportunity for a webinar discussion.  This is a good idea.

Thanks,
Guy

Guy DeRose, PhD, Member of the Professional Staff
Associate Director of Technical Operations, Kavli Nanoscience Institute
California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA USA
(O) 1-626-395-3423 (M) 1-626-676-8529
http://kni.caltech.edu