[labnetwork] Cleanroom structure

Wing Leong CHUNG mfcchung at ust.hk
Tue Sep 8 02:31:53 EDT 2020

Fouad,

Many thanks to your input and sharing, we will put all those consideration into account in our planning. Will update to you the latest progress when we have final consensus. My initial thinking prefers vertical design, but budget also is our concern (additional cost for vibration control, some equipment require VC-C and VC-D).

I also want to make use of this opportunity to appreciate the seminar which you conduct to HKUST community a few years ago about the etching process.

Thank You
Jeff