[labnetwork] Resusictaton of Autoprobe CP AFM

juanjo3280 juanjo328 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 08:07:30 EDT 2020

Hello Olusoji Ilori,

I have seen your message, I am also trying to resurrect an Autoprobe CP, I
have bought from Ebay these two instruments:

https://www.ebay.es/itm/Thermo-Microscopes-Autoprobe-CP-Research-System-A1/283616083055?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

https://www.ebay.es/itm/Komplett-PARK-SCIENTIFIC-AUTOPROBE-AP-0100-MICROSCOPE-STAGE-SCANNER-MH113/184208734306?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

In the first instrument it comes with a PC and maybe with a little bit of
luck that inside the PC there is still the software, if so I will send you
a copy of the software.

On the other hand, if you have got a copy of the software or have
interesting information you can give me I would be very grateful.

By the end of next week I will get the computer, I will inform you if there
is software on the PC. Hopefully

Best regards Juanjo