[labnetwork] LPCVD film anomaly

Terre Briggs terreb at umich.edu
Wed Aug 4 17:43:03 EDT 2021

I want to thank everyone who has replied up to this point. I have several
new directions to head in and several items that I need to check out.
Unfortunately our furnaces suffered a hard shutdown due to loss of power. I
will be quite busy bringing them back on line and won't have time to look
into this at the moment. I am planning to email each one of you when I have
some free time, so look for a response in the future. Thank you again for
your willingness to help us resolve this issue. I will also reply to the
thread once this problem is finally solved.

Terre