[labnetwork] Veeco ION Mill ME 1001

Dennis Culver djculver at aol.com
Fri Aug 6 16:39:05 EDT 2021

Hello Mark,If your manual is complete, there's a section entitle "Initial Turn on"  which would walk you through initiating a beam.  At the end of the manual, there should be a few sample programs showing ideal etch angles and best power settings for different materials.  Any SOP you may find would be material and application specific.  You can incur damage to the system if you are unsure of its operation!
I can offer some onsite training for light maintenance and operation of the system.  Contact me directly if interested.
Dennis J.  Culver  Culver Consulting
5960 Valentine RoadUnit 14, Mail box 13Ventura, CA 93003
Ph (805) 648-1184Fx (805) 648-1485
Cell(805)680-7389
dennis at culverequipment.com