[labnetwork] Fume hoods and wet benches

Aju Jugessur Aju.Jugessur at Colorado.EDU
Fri Aug 13 11:13:03 EDT 2021

Hi all,

We are purchasing some solvent wet benches for our litho. area for our new ISO 5 cleanroom.
The vendors that I have worked with in the past are JST and Terra Universal.

It appears that Labconco also has a cleanroom line but I am not able to get the information whether they are ISO 5 cleanroom compatible.
Has anyone in the network used Labconco wet benches in their ISO 5 cleanroom?

Any advice and feedback will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Aju

Aju Jugessur Ph.D. IEEE Sr. Member
Director, Colorado Shared Instrumentation
in Nanofabrication and Characterization (COSINC) Facility
Member of Engineering Staff Council (ESC)
University of Colorado Boulder | College of Engineering & Applied Science
4001 Discovery Drive, N360G SEEL | Boulder, CO 80303| P: 303.735.5019| F: 303.492.2199
E-mail: aju.jugessur at colorado.edu<mailto:aju.jugessur at colorado.edu>
Personal Zoom link: https://cuboulder.zoom.us/my/ajugessur
www.colorado.edu/facility/cosinc<http://www.colorado.edu/facility/cosinc>

[signature_675360396]

Signature-Strengths: Focus, Activator, Futuristic, Strategic, Achiever
(CliftonStrengths)