[labnetwork] space planning for cleanroom/dry labs

Manish Keswani manish.keswani01 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 03:38:35 EST 2021

Dear all,

We have starting mapping our facility to aid space planning. Our
facility (cleanroom and dry labs) is almost full with equipment, wet
benches, pumps, storage cabinets, work benches, etc. We certainly need a
new facility but it will be another 3-5 years before we can get one.

How are other facilities dealing with this? Are there unique ways to
conserve space and accommodate more tools with the space we have?

Thank you in advance.

Manish Keswani
LLNL