[labnetwork] Wedge Bonders

Malhotra, Sandra Guy sandra.malhotra at tamu.edu
Tue Dec 14 10:17:05 EST 2021

Howdy Shivakumar,
We have this K&S wire bonder (https://aggiefab.tamu.edu/equipment/ks-wire-bonder/) and were very unhappy with it because it was so difficult to use. We recently had field service engineer Greg Delasandro come out and discovered so many things that needed to be repaired. He also trained us on the best methods of threading and making bonds. What a difference! We now have happy users. If your wire bonders haven't had a PM for a while, I would recommend it because that may be one reason your bonders are so difficult to use. Here's Greg's contact info:

http://www.grdtec.com/
GRDTech Index<http://www.grdtec.com/>
Services provided by Greg Delasandro, a former employee of ESEC Industries with over 20 years experience as a Field Service Engineer. Greg has been certified to service the above equipment and Golbal Semiconductor is fully insured., 3006, 3006fx, 3018, 3088, 3088ip, ESEC.
www.grdtec.com
Best,

Sandra G. Malhotra, Ph.D.  |  Technical Lab Manager
AggieFab Nanofabrication Facility
Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering, College of Engineering | Texas A&M University
3253 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843
ph: 979.845.3199  |  s<mailto:hprichard at tamu.edu>andra.malhotra at tamu.edu<mailto:andra.malhotra at tamu.edu>
TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY | FEARLESS on Every Front